Sunday, October 12, 2008

Boring Weekend

So this has been the most boring weekend so far.

Friday I woke up and went to Lake Como for the day with Josh and John. The view was beautiful, it's a lake with beautiful houses on it that is surrounded by mountains. Apparently George Clooney has a house on the lake somewhere. Once you get past the view though, there's really nothing that cool there. We took a 2 hour boat ride to Bellagio, got off for a half hour, then got back on the boat for a 2 hour ride back. Friday night I wasn't feeling the best, so I just stayed in and watched The Godfather by myself.

Saturday I still wasn't feeling that great and I ended up laying in bed all day watching episodes of Weeds and reading "Anthem" by Ayn Rand. I ended up finishing Anthem all in one sitting, as it is only like 100 pages. Pretty boring day. Saturday night I headed up to Mark's room to watch the Ohio State game. Our microscopic chance at the Championship got slightly bigger after last night!

Today I woke up to the best part of my weekend so far. I got on facebook and Alvaro, my family's foreign exchange student from Chile when I was in 3rd grade, had friended me. Apparently he is studying in Berlin right now! I wasn't planning on going to Berlin, but if I got the chance to meet up with him that would great! It was so random and unexpected to find out that he's in Europe right now. I haven't seen him since I was like 10 or 11!

Sorry if this was a kind of boring post, but it was a pretty boring weekend. Next weekend I'm going to have to find somewhere fun to go!

No comments: